Wedding Bar Menu Signs
Before settling on your bar sign, here are some important things to think about.
- Keep the Number of Drinks to a Minimum: One of the best ways to avoid confusion at the bar is to keep the number of offerings low. Including a beer or two, wine, and several signature cocktails will help ensure that your bartenders can handle requests and your wedding bar sign doesn’t look cluttered.
- Play with Your Wedding Theme: When it comes to creating a memorable wedding bar sign, make sure it plays with the overall theme you have for your reception. You can even go as far as to make the cocktails you offer inspired by your wedding theme as well.
- Don’t Forget the Guests that Don’t Drink: Be sure to offer a mix of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at your reception, that way guests that don’t drink can still enjoy having refreshments.
- Keep the Alcohol Content to a Minimum: It’s going to be a long night ahead, so don’t serve drinks that will make your guests unsteady on their feet too quickly. Keeping the alcohol content to a minimum in the cocktails you serve will ensure everyone hits the dancefloor without incident.
View our gallery:
Our Wedding Bar Menu Signs
One great way to get guests excited about your wedding bar is to feature a gorgeous menu sign from Best Wedding Backdrops & Signs.
Our standard wedding bar menu sign size is 8″w x 11″h for only $45 +HST. Choose from one of our 21 templates with the option to customize text and colour schemes. Looking for different design or different sized wedding bar menu sign? Let us know and we’ll create something completely custom for you (additional charges will apply).
- 8″w x 11″h or 11″w x 8″h
- Custom sizes/ designs available
Acrylic Bar Menu Sign
Inform your guests at your wedding of what drinks you’ll be serving by using our Acrylic Sign as a Bar Menu. Our standard size is 17”w x 11.5”h and only $65 + HST. Choose the option of using our Acrylic or providing us with your own- contact for more details.
- 17”w x 11.5”h
- Sign is yours to keep